Full Version: Starsgames Control Panel 4.6.4 Release 6
eAthena Support Board > eAthena Support > eAthena Downloads > Control Panels
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Sepipex
Starsgames..

check this bugs..

click here
Yonie
is there a way to remove the guild castle report from the main page?
joan
Stargames,

It seems that players can still reset their position using the control panel even if they are jailed. :(
44kia244
4shared.com << Slow too much, I think. Don't Use it.

megaupload.com << Req. Megaupload Toolbar to download. *** >= 500Mb File size limit. OK
thaiupload.com << Thai language, less than 60 sec. wait to download. OK
irwancihuy
I Have one Question!! How to Disable the Forum in SGCP? Coz i want to use External Forum. Thanks
SuP3rTauFU
LoveRudra,
How to use zend program?
Put zend program into where?

I still cant fix this cp because my english very weak
irwancihuy
LoveRudra???
hey!! This is Star Games Control Panel Thread!!!
Kiok
Sweet this looks nice cant wait to try it out.
weiserz
Q: How can I login with Administrator?
A: The first you must login account with account_id 704554. if you want to create a new one you can insert an account_id in privilege table of sgcp database.
- account_id field input your account_id.
- privilege field input 5.

I don't understand this part ....can anyone explain it to me please? thank you
weiserz
anyone ???? dry.gif
joan
Just add the account id of your GM account into the privelege table (thru MySQL Query Browser or whichever tool you are using) and put 5 as the privilege to gain admin access.
Epsynus
I say 2 things for this cp

1.First cp i got working and its a good one
2.Hope its not that easy to hack into =P
Serj111
erm step 1.1.2 i cant get localhost/sgcp please any suggestions??
MrDracula
helo guys.. im facing with same problem with other user of sgcp..

problem : i cant login by using administrator ID.. i follow the step.. but it wont login.. said my password wrong >_>
ZOYD
just by looking at the cp it look good wink.gif but when i got in character management it show the account id and that not good at all dry.gif it suppose to be userid or Display name not account id sleep.gif and your code look realy messy don't be scard off using variable somme time i just can't follow your code... huh.gif wacko.gif ani_wah.gif
imsogood
IT DOESNT WORK
I KEEPS ON TELLING ME

Creating Database: $CONFIG_sql_cpdbname
CP can't working now it must to create a $CONFIG_sql_cpdbname database. You want to create it at this time

WHILE I HAVE A CP READY

$CONFIG['sql_dbname'] = 'ragnarok'; // ระบุชื่อฐานข้อมูลของ Ragnarok
$CONFIG['sql_cpdbname'] = 'cp';

i dont know whats wrong with it.
Direction
Hm....i have using this CP but i had got problem.... i has chosen one ID as Sub-Admin but when i login using that ID, there is no option for Sub-Admin???What must i do????Help me please
anders
Beside php admin to create the cp db, is that other way to create the db ?

izzt like exampple as this ?

1 Just create another DB name call cp in mysql ?

2 Does it share with Ragnarok db or just individual db name call cp only?

3 Do i need to upload the db from the cp file ?

4 After creating the db, just configure all only ?
Tommy21
the download link is down -.-
Starsgames
Changelog
* Added Automatic Update system (Windows Only)
* Improved speed MySql processing
* Added register log
* Fixed SQL Injection that hacker use it to hack cp
* Fixed time-zone system
* Fixed CP Installer system

Starsgames Control Panel 4.6.2
OnNplay
Mirror for Stargames Control Panel 4.6.2
http://www.mediafire.com/?2n1gnu5d2sb

Good luck.

Need 7zip go here http://www.7-zip.org
gonhunter
Nice Update! oh just wondering how do i add my own link to the menu on the left?
Direction
There is a bug at there.....please fix it...the bug is can't detect server status...i have configured as same as the latest update..
gonhunter
that seems to work fine with me. did u check your config?
Direction
yes...i have already check it....when i put server stat check to 0 this worked...when i put back to 1 error again...what's up???
Starsgames
QUOTE (Direction @ Mar 18 2008, 08:36 PM) *
There is a bug at there.....please fix it...the bug is can't detect server status...i have configured as same as the latest update..

Please download sgcp4.6.2 again because my first upload have problem but i've fixed it.
OnNplay
Bug Report page if possible protected by IMAGE VERIFICATION.
Hopefully you update it soon...

Quite dangerous if that page too easy..
Direction
I have request for sgcp....because this cp has forum, i request to make moderator grup and the other grup for forum site...because i has get problem when my player ask me about who is moderator for this Forum...then i want to ask can you make the forum upload the images from the computer only..like has browse option...not using url anymore...because many player complain about that...and are there any customable skin for the CP???like writing Ragnarok Online Control Panel created by Stargames...i hope you understand my request
Starsgames
Umm.. i understood that
1. you want the forum for upload images only
if you mean that i think it has a time for do it.

2. you mean this cp has more themes.
at present the cp has 3 themes default, darknessV2 and morocc-gray but you want other theme you must do it.
Direction
how about grup that help me when i offline at Forum site???like this forum has many grup...Moderator,administrator....i see your cp has 2 grup...Administrator and sub-admin....ou yeah...i can't make privelage for my sub-admin...must i change the id no???from 2000001 to 704555???because i already choose my fren to help me????

Sorry bad English
gonhunter
Does anyone know know how to like add a GM's Online: # on the front page, i'm trying to do it but i dunno where the functions are xD
icemaster
Hi could someone help me on setting this up on my web site and connecting it to my server if you could pm me on msn ' philipscholefield369@msn.com willing to pay please
Damphil
PLS add anymore fonts(windows)
MrDracula
love this cp tongue.gif
SeanAzaris
I like this CPanel, but I can't set it up
Well, I just can't seem to figure out what is wrong...

this is my config.php

CODE
<?php
// Database Settings
$CONFIG['sql_host']            =    'db01.sereon.net';            // ไม่ต้องทำอะไร โดยปกติจะเป็น localhost
$CONFIG['sql_username']        =    'Angerro';            // ระบุ User ของ SQL
$CONFIG['sql_password']        =    '******';            // ระบุ Password ของ SQL
$CONFIG['sql_dbname']        =    'sea_Angerro';            // ระบุชื่อฐานข้อมูลของ Ragnarok
$CONFIG['sql_cpdbname']        =    'sea_Angerro';            // ชื่อของฐานข้อมูล CP
$CONFIG['mysql_charset']        =    'auto';            // ตั้งค่า Charset ของ Mysql (auto, disable, tis620, UTF8 and etc.)
$CONFIG['server_name']        =    'Anger RO';        // ระบุชื่อเซิร์ฟเวอร์
$CONFIG['language']        =    'English';            // ระบุภาษาของ CP (Thai, English)
$CONFIG['default_theme']        =    'SGCP_Default';        // ระบุชื่อโฟลเดอร์ของ Theme เพื่อให้ใช้เป็น Theme หลัก
$CONFIG['time_offset']        =    'GMT-0400';        // ตั้งค่าโซนเวลา (ค่าปกติ: GMT+0700)
$CONFIG['admin_email']        =    'angerro@anger-ro.com';    // ระบุ E-Mail Address
$CONFIG['gzip']            =    '0';            // ระบุโหมดของ Gzip (0: ไม่ใช้ง่าน 1: เพื่อเปิดใช้งาน Gzip)
$CONFIG['save_type']        =    '0';            // ระบุโหมดของการเก็บข้อมูล (0: Cookie 1: Session)

In the password thing I put the one that's in my inter-server. I don't use sgcp since I cant create new db on my hosting server and a friend has his working that same way.

On my serverside I have already allowed the webserver's ip yet I still keep getting the following:

Please check these following errors. [error code: 01]
- MySQL-Server isn't running.
- MySQL username or password isn't correct.

Now, I know for sure that mysqel server is running. And I have re-checked my pass a lot of times so I can't really seem to find what I'm missing. Any help would totally be appreciated.

In case you haven't noticed, I'm hosted in Sereon so... any idea?

thanks

Edit:

I know this could be considered as a double post, its just that Stargames said "if it doesnt work reply here" on one of his posts about webserver cp installation, so I guess he'd read it here, I posted it also on the support subforum. Thanks for understanding.
Starsgames
i think this cp doesn't support mysql host with dns server (db01.sereon.net)
or
u must edit your mysql user privilege(Angerro) for allow it to connect mysql from other place (not localhost only.)
icemaster
hi iv got a error after installing this cp can anyone help fix it please

Database Error

Unknown column 'ban_until' in 'field list' thats the error

i cant do anythink on my server as this is stoping me
OnNplay
I love this CP, easy looking never squeeze my eye to find the link... ani_kis.gif
Epsynus
QUOTE (icemaster @ Apr 3 2008, 10:01 PM) *
hi iv got a error after installing this cp can anyone help fix it please
Database Error

Unknown column 'ban_until' in 'field list' thats the error

i cant do anythink on my server as this is stoping me

In the latest eAthena it has been changed to 'unban_time' so the creator of the cp need to fix it unless you do it (i can do it too but don't have the time right now)
same `connect_until` has been renamed to `expiration_time`

so revert your eAthena or wait till its fixed

(i may provide a fix later but not sure when =P)
VodkaMartini
still nice updates... how about making the download.ini to html format, because with .ini format, in my friend's CP i need to copy the link..., making it into html can make us just click the link? Just my thought...
Linh
@stargame
How to i user char-set languea 'uft-8'
when i type a text like Thái or B๔ng it not display correct
so this display to Th#75a5i or B#3840ong may forum and web can not display that correctly
how to user it ?
i try a $CONFIG[userchar-set] = 'utf-8'; but not happend
BadSpirits
No idea if this has been discussed yet- Disabling both language and theme selecting will leave a little white box for non-admin accounts.
Starsgames
QUOTE (Linh @ Apr 11 2008, 11:22 PM) *
@stargame
How to i user char-set languea 'uft-8'
when i type a text like Thái or B๔ng it not display correct
so this display to Th#75a5i or B#3840ong may forum and web can not display that correctly
how to user it ?
i try a $CONFIG[userchar-set] = 'utf-8'; but not happend

please set $CONFIG['mysql_charset'] 's value to UTF8 (not utf-8)
h4rry84
Starsgames, any intent to add new GuildWars Info (WoE SE) ?
Mercurial
Nice CP, I hope there will be more themes biggrin.gif!
Seduction
how to change the buttongs url?...
and how to add new tables...
like for example i want to add
voting sides image linker how to
do that?...
JeremyCZY
im using EasyPHP 2.0b1 and if my friends wan to go to my cp...wat should they type the link to go in?
JeremyCZY
i can go in my own cp but how do others go ???can anyone tell me?
kyogen
pls update all links..pls
VodkaMartini
QUOTE (JeremyCZY @ Apr 17 2008, 03:50 PM) *
i can go in my own cp but how do others go ???can anyone tell me?

just tell them to type your ip... or register at no-ip.com and give them your no-ip address.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.